(No es necesario registrarse)
Can't find your confirmation email? Let us know at email@example.com
MarinaReservation.com allows marinas to choose among two standardized cancellation policies (Restrictive and Permissive) that we will enforce to protect both clients and marina alike. Each marina on our site will clearly state the cancellation policy. Clients may cancel and review any penalties by viewing their travel plans and then clicking 'Cancel' on the appropriate reservation.
Every marina displays on its page of presentation on MarinaReservation.com the type of cancellation policy (restrictive or permissive) that is applied in marina. The type of cancellation policy is chosen directly by the marina and can't be influenced and modified by MarinaReservation.com.
The restrictive policy doesn't allow any refund.
The permissive policy allows a 25% under the following conditions:
- A client will be refunded of 25% of the amount paid for a reservation (here including berths and services booking) if he/she cancel the reservation minimum 15 full days before performing the check-in ONLY IF between the booking date and the check-in date there is an interval of minimum 30 full days.
- When cancelling, if there isn't an interval of minimum 15 full days before performing the check-in, the restrictive cancellation policy will come into force and the client will not be refunded
- When cancelling, if there isn't a minimum 30 full days interval between the booking date and the check-in date, then the restrictive cancellation policy will come into force and the client will not be refunded.
- If the two above conditions are fulfilled, you will be refunded in 7 working days from the moment of cancellation of your trip.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the client clicks the cancellation button on his/her dashboard, which they can find in Dashboard > Upcoming Trips > Cancel.
As soon as you have completed the booking payment process, the confirmation page appears. This page shows all of your reservation details, including the booking number and your PIN code, so you can access your confirmation online using “Manage Reservation” from marinareservation.com.
MarinaReservation.com will also send you a confirmation email with all your booking information.
Your PIN code is the 4-digit number on your booking confirmation, which in combination with your booking number, allows you to check your reservation details from your digital voucher using the “Manage Reservation” section from the main menu without being necessary to log in. Please keep your PIN code confidential.
Yes, you can pay by making a bank transfer.
MarinaReservation.com uses Netopia Payments, also known as MobilPay - ISO/IEC 270001-2013 Certified
Please carefully check the inbox and the spam/junk folders for the email address you provided when making the booking. You can also use the booking number and PIN code shown on the confirmation page when you completed your booking to log on to MarinaReservation.com to see all the information that would be in the confirmation email. If you need any assistance, you can contact us.
Ingrese la dirección de correo electrónico asociada con su cuenta y le enviaremos un enlace para restablecer su contraseña.