Why to work with us
Many travelers begin with search engines. That’s why we don’t wait for guests to come to us, but actively promote your marina on search engines all across the globe. Increase your digital exposure to your potential boat owners.
Set your own marina rules
Set the rules you want and we’ll guarantee that guests have read and confirmed them before they’re able to book.
Take control over your bookings
Welcome the guests you feel comfortable having at your marina. Take control over who is booking. Review each request.
A powerful, online presence.
We actively market your marina on search engines to make sure that it is visible to a global audience, exposing you to boaters
How does it work
MarinaReservation.com - List your marina
Set your own marina rules. Set the rules you want and we’ll guarantee that guests have read and confirmed them before they’re able to book.
Take control over your bookings. Welcome the guests you feel comfortable having at your marina. Take control over who is booking
A powerful, online presence. We actively market your property page on search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo to make sure that it is visible to a global audience, exposing you to the highest possible number of potential boaters and yacht owners.
Verified guest reviews. A dedicated team verifies guest reviews, making sure they are legitimate. This gives you credibility and helps future boat owners make the decision to book a berth in your marina.
MarinaReservation.com allows boaters and yachters to reserve berths and moorings in your marina.
In order to manage your requests and reservations, you will get access to our Extranet.
After you’ve registered your marina, we will review your information to make sure we have everything we need. You’ll then receive an email with login details for your Extranet. This is where you’ll go to update your availability and prices. After that you’ll receive instructions on how to set your marina live on MarinaReservation.com!
Note: If you signed up but haven’t heard from us yet, don’t worry — we’re still reviewing your information and will be in touch soon.
When you receive a berth booking request, a new email will be sent to you. Simply click the button and you will be redirected to our Extranet.
Once you receive a booking request, you will be able to:
- Accept it (if you are comfortable with the Guest and all the information on his/her profile) or
- Decline it (if you are not comfortable with the renter trying to book a berth or if the requested berth is unavailable during the requested dates).
For every booking request, you will receive:
- Creation date – when the request was sent
- Boat name
- Boat model
- Length Overall (m)
- Beam (m)
- Draft (m)
- Boat type
- Boat country
After the booking is confirmed, you will receive the Guest’s details: Client’s full name, e-mail and phone number.
You are responsible to respond to your Guests’ requests concerning the Marina Berth Rental Service in a timely manner. If you do not answer to a request in 7 days, the Request will be automatically rejected.
We advise that you respond to any request for booking right away to facilitate a smooth and quick process. If you don’t respond to the booking request within 7 days, the berth request for booking will expire.
76% of our Guests book a berth if they get an answer in 24h.
Answering to your booking requests in more than 24h will over time make your listing appear lower in search results, so make sure to follow-up on all requests promptly. Also, the faster you respond, the better your overall response rate will be on your profile.
For every booking request, there are 4 actions you could take:
- Make an offer: to make an offer to your clients’ booking request if the requested berth is available. The client will be informed about the berth price you made and he could decide whether he will book or not.
- Reject, by choosing one of the following reasons:
- The marina is fully booked: to reject a booking request because your marina is fully-booked. The client will be notified via email that your marina is fully booked.
- Berth not available: to reject a booking request for other reasons. The client will be notified via email that the requested berth is not available.
- Cancel offer: to cancel a booking request if the client is not interested anymore.
For every berth offer made, you could ask for a required payment (prepayment of the total berth price), which could be equal to the final berth price (100% – the client will pay the berth in advance) or less than the total price (eg. 50% prepayment, 50% to be paid by the Client when arriving in your marina).
Once a reservation is confirmed, we will send you the requested payment (prepayment or kickoff payment) directly to your bank account in maximum 24h from the Client’s payment.
For making payments to your bank account, we need the following info:
- Company name
- SWIFT code.
Marinas are required to honor all reservations made by Users through Our Services or any other reservation that originates as a result of Our Services.
Our interface is designed to manage your bookings without hidden fees or monthly subscriptions. The Extranet is free for marinas. We do not charge any hidden fees for using Our Services (listing your marina, managing your berths, managing your reservations or requests, etc.).
For any confirmed booking, we practice a service fee of 15% and you decide if it will be added to or included in your final berth price.
Listing your marina is free and you decide how the service fee is payable on completed bookings: by the client (fee added to your berth price) or by you (fee included in your berth price).
Example: You make a berth offer which costs 100€.
- Added service fee – the client will pay 115€, from which you will receive 100€; In this case, When the user wants to rent a berth, the marina will insert the Total Price, to which MarinaReservation.com will add 15% of the Total Price, for use of the technological services relating to the Platform. In this case, the service fee is paid by the client!
- Included service fee – the client will pay 100€, from which you will receive 85€, so you agree to offer us a 15% discount from your total berth price. We don’t add anything onto the berth price. The price you set is the price we display.In this case, the service fee is paid by the client!
- You sign up
- We double check your details
- You get access to your marina dashboard
- You can update your prices. We can help you upload the berth prices.
- When you’re ready, we will set your marina live!