- VHF 9
- 45 m
- 3.2 m
Marina di Porto Rotondo
- Private port
- Sardinia, Italy
Marina di Ponto Rotondo is located in the city of Olbia, on the island of Sardinia, in the province of Olbia-Tempio. It is also known as Porto di Ponto Rotondo and Port of Ponto Rotondo and it represents a major tourist destination especially during the summer, thanks to this city’s stunning natural sights and historical heritage. Olbia is well known for its natural treasures of the Emerald Coast and it attracts many holidaymakers. Some of the main attractions in the area are the Romanesque former Cathedral of San Simplicio, the medieval Church of St Paul Apostle and the National Archaeological Museum. This land has a long history which is shared with curious tourists, as well as a delicious local cuisine that is based on fresh fish, seafood and Italian dishes. Olbia has a hot Mediterranean climate which is why water sports and nautical activities can be practised almost all year round. Biking and trekking, horse riding, diving, canoeing, etc., are extremely popular among tourists.
Mooring and Docking Schedule
During summer the marina is open every day from 8.30 am to 8.30 pm.
How to get to Marina di Porto Rotondo
• By Boat: Lat. 41°01,1′ N – Long. 9°32,7′ E
• By Taxi: Corso Umberto tel. +39 (0)789 22718; Airport tel. +39 (0) 789 69150; Porto Rotondo tel. +39 (0) 789 35791
• By Train: You can check out the train routes and the schedule on http://www.trenitalia.com
• By Bus: Private Bus Services:
+39 (0) 789 704154 Asara Turismo
+39 (0) 789 50087 – (0)789 57969 Autolinee De Luca Olbia
+39 (0) 789 51475 – (0)789 22653 Molinu Olbia
+39 (0) 789 67314 Tucconi Nordorientale Olbia
+39 (0) 789 50885 – +39 348 2609881 Sun Lines Olbia
+39 (0) 789 21487 Turmo Travel Olbia
The facilities for which skippers usually book a berth here
- Electricity (at the dock)
– It may be bought by the vending machine or asking to Marina’s staff
– Daily collecting service managed by highly qualified companies.
- Paid Wi-Fi
- Waste collection
– In different places of the docks there are three rubbish containers at your disposal.
– Service of sewage suction and waste waters.
– An available suction system is located near the filling station.
- Toilets & Showers
– The filling station is on the old dock and it offers the possibility to refuel with domestic fuels; you can also change the oil, thank to the oil suction pump.
- 20t Crane
- House on the sea- Porto Rotondo
- 2 minutes ( 160 m )
- Emerald Home
- 3 minutes ( 240 m )
- 3 minutes ( 170 m )
- 2 minutes ( 110 m )
- Bambusa Ristorante
- 4 minutes ( 300 m )
- Bar Gelateria del Mondo
- 8 minutes ( 650 m )
To whom is Marina di Porto Rotondo recommended
- Families with children
- Budget planning
Nearby Main events
- Estiva Cup – Porto Rotondo
- Every year in May
– A major international sailing regatta taking place in Porto Rotondo bringing many spectators to the area to soak up the excitement of such an event and admire the skills and sailing boats of the competitors.
- Concerts and Shows – they take place in the Mario Ceroli Theater
- Every year in July and August