- VHF 9
- 48 m
- 2 m
Port de Saint Florent
- Private port
- Corsica, France
Port de Saint Florent is also known as Le Port de Plaisance Saint Florent and it is hosted by a traditional village on the island of Corsica, in the Haute-Corse department. This marina used to be a fishing port and became a successful summer resort where many holidaymakers choose to settle for the summer. Saint Florent is situated near the Patrimonio vineyards and the Saleccia beach, but there are also historic sights and Romanesque facades that can be admired by history enthusiasts. The Genoese citadel, the Saint-Florent Cathedral and the Cathedral of the Nebbio are just three of the main places that will take tourists back in time. Turquoise and emerald waters can be enjoyed here throughout the year, which is why sailing is always a pleasure. A pleasant mix of sea and hills form stunning sceneries, perfect for photographers. There are fantastic hotels where tourists can accommodate and spend a sublime vacation, like the Demeure Loredana, La Roya, the Hotel Thalassa, etc.
Mooring and Docking Schedule
– Monday to Thursday: 9 h 00 – 12 h 00 and 14 h 00 – 17 h 30
– Fridays: 17 h 00
– Monday to Friday: 9 h 00 – 12 h 00 and 14 h 00 – 18 h 00
– Saturdays: 9 h 00 – 12 h 00
High season (from July 1st to August 31st):
– Every day: 8 h 00 – 21 h 00
What are the emergency phone numbers I might need?
Cross med Corse: +33 (0) 495201363
Emergency number: 196
How to get to Port Saint Florent
• By boat:
– Latitude: 42°N 40’ 48’’ – 42.68000000
– Longitude: 9°E 17’ 51’’ – 9.29750000
– the maximal regulatory speed in the harbour is 5 knots.
– in the high season, the significant harbour traffic requires the highest vigilance.
• By plane:
– you can get to Bastia-Poretta Airport from Paris-Orly Airport in only 1h30min. Between the Bastia Airport (BIA) and Saint-Florent there are 37 km, with an estimated journey time of 45 min. The airport has a taxi service. The taxi rank (more similar to car park) is situated at the Arrivals terminal exit. Getting to Saint-Florent from Bastia Airport it should take about €75.00 – €90.00
– you can rent a car at Bastia Airport: for those of you who would like to get to the city and explore the area on their own, the best option is to rent a car directly at the airport. There are several car rental companies there, Alamo, ADA, Avis, Europcar, National Citer, Hertz and Sixt. The car hire desks are open when there are arriving and departing flights and they are near baggage reclaim. The car hire buildings are on the other side of the car park. You will get to Saint-Florent in 30 minutes of driving.
The facilities for which skippers usually book a berth here
– the boaters have to control the use of water with automatic stop guns.
– some of the terminals have 16amp plugs and some others 32amp plugs.
– the sets 53 to 65, located on the Quay of Honour, have 63amp and 125amp plugs.
– the Wi-Fi code is given for free to the boaters by the receptionists.
- Weather forecast
– displayed every day from 8h00 to 17h30 at the marina office.
– broadcasted round-the-clock on a screen, visible at the marina office visible day and night.
- Sanitary block (shower + toilets)
– 9 showers, 4 WC and 1 disabled WC at the ground floor. They are located at the floor of the marina office.
– The sanitary block’s hours are the same as the marina office’s.
- Video Monitoring System
- Hôtel Demeure Loredana
- 5 minutes ( 1.1 km )
- Appartement Les Galets
- 17 minutes ( 1.4 km )
- Hôtel Restaurant La Roya ****
- 6 minutes ( 1.8 km )
- Hôtel Madame Mère
- 9 minutes ( 650 m )
- Restaurant La Maison des Pizzas
- 3 minutes ( 350 m )
- Restaurant L’Auberge du Pecheur
- 7 minutes ( 550 m )
- Restaurant L’Arrière Cour
- 1 minute ( 90 m )
- Hôtel Dolce Notte
- 6 minutes ( 1.2 km )
- Restaurant La Gaffe
- 1 minute ( 65 m )
What is Port Saint Florent recommended for?
- Families with children
Nearby Main events
- The market
- every first Wednesday of the month, in the morning
- A Procession of The Penitent from the Sainte-Anne Chapel
- every Friday
- Saint Flor Procession
- every three years
- The village – the scene of a procession at sea
- every year on June, 2nd
- Porto Latino Festival, held by The Citadel of Saint-Florent
- every year in August
- Tradition – the inhabitants gather around a big fire after the Midnight Mass
- every year in Augustevery year on the Evening of December, 24th