You can reach Gouvia Marina by calling VHF69.
Gouvia Marina is a large harbour situated in the city of Kontokali. This unique marina will transform a simple holiday into a romantic vacation with your loved one. Gouvia Marina is conveniently positioned in the western part of the city and offers immediate access to the Ionian Sea and its many att
Berth prices updated for 2023
We strongly advise you to check the weather in Gouvia Marina before your trip.Check weather
Gouvia Marina is located in Corfu Island
Gouvia Marina's berth prices correspond to stern berthing. Alongside berthing is charged +80%. Gouvia Marina's berths include water and 220V electricity consumption. Potable water and electricity consumption for 380V or 220V more than 32 A, according to prepaid cards. Daily fees are valid from the time of arrival until 14:00 of the next day.
• Depart. Boats are not allowed to sail unless fees are paid at least up to the day of every departure. Check-out time 14:00 of the departure day. Staying after 14:00 is charged as follows:
- 50% of the daily price for staying until 19:00
- The daily price for staying after 19:00.
- Using the travelift or the crane services beyond the working hours, during holidays and weekends is charged +50%.
- Sewage or bridges pump at berth have separate price list.
Please find below the prices of Gouvia Marina's facilities:
|Camping vans||31€/day or 250€/month|
|Slipway Use||5.00€/m/time (Includes Launching & Hauling)|
|Maintenance on Sea||10.00€/m/month|
|Maintenance on Land||8.00 €/m/month|
The Restrictive Policy doesn't allow any refund.
More marinas to book a berth
Add dates for price