You can reach Flisvos Marina by calling VHF9.
Flisvos Marina is a large harbour situated on the shores of the Aegean Sea in Athens (6 km away), the capital city of Greece. This port is one of the most luxurious destinations in all of the country. Flisvos marina has won numerous awards including Blue Flag since 2007, 5 Gold Anchors Platinum - Br
Berth prices updated for 2023
This marina has no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review of Flisvos MarinaWrite a review
From helpful headlines to descriptive details, you could write the kinds of reviews travelers love a look. Kindly share your feedback regarding your experience in Flisvos Marina to help them improve and tell future skippers / boat owners what to expect.
We strongly advise you to check the weather in Flisvos Marina before your trip.Check weather
Flisvos Marina is located in Attica
Marina Service Rates (prices do not include VAT):
• Water supply: €6,00 per cu.m.
• Power supply: €0,23 per kwh
• Conn./disconnection of power and water supply: €16,80
• Other services 24/7 (premises’ security, assistance by boat, waste management, maintenance, private parking at berth): €1,25 per sq.m. monthly
Good to know:
• Boats having Loa less than 15m are charged for Loa 15m (min. charge).
• Boats having Beam less than 4m are charged for Beam 4m (min. charge).
• For boats of a Loa of more than 15m and a ratio of Loa/Bm <4, the Loa is considered to be equal to 4 x Bm.
• For boats of a Loa of more than 15m and a ratio of Loa/Bm >6, the Bm is considered to be equal to Loa/6.
• Vessels berthing alongside are charged at +100% normal (berthing by stern) rates.
• Marina berthing charges are on calendar basis.
The Restrictive Policy doesn't allow any refund.
More marinas to book a berth
Add dates for price