- VHF 72
- 35 m
- 8-11 m
Marina Coppola Porto di Amalfi
- Private port
- Campania, Italy
Marina Coppola Porto di Amalfi is situated in the beautiful Amalfi, Campania. This town lies in the center of the Amalfi Coast, one of the most popular touristic destinations in Italy. By booking a berth here, you’ll benefit from a vast range of facilities, a picturesque location and the genuine hospitability of the Coppola family who manages this marina. To give you a taste of what you can find in Marina Coppola Porto di Amalfi, we put together this useful guide. Read on to find out everything you need to know before booking a berth here.
What makes Marina Coppola Porto di Amalfi unique?
The beauty of the surroundings combined with the staff’s friendly approach and professionalism will make your stay here a memorable experience.
Amalfi is a fascinating place where you can admire nature’s astonishing beauty, discover the secrets of ancient civilizations, taste delicious dishes and have fun at night.
The most popular local attractions include: The Museo Arsenale Amalfi, the Arsenal of the Maritime Republic, the historic center, Chiostro del Paradiso, Saint Andrew’s Cathedral, Valle delle Ferriere, the Amalfi Paper Museum. If your main goal is to laze in the sun, make sure you check out the amazing beaches located in Praiano, Vietrisul Mare or Positano.
Mooring and Docking Schedule
During the season, guests are welcomed in the following interval: 8:00-22:00.
In the extra season, the working hours are 8:00-20:00.
What are the emergency phone numbers I might need?
Amalfi Local Coast Guard Office: +39 (0) 89871366
Police: +39 (0) 89871022
How to get to MarinaCoppola Porto di Amalfi
Skippers reach this marina by boat, bus, or car. You can find the best routes from your location to Marina Coppola by filling out this form.
On-site, you’ll be able to book a taxi to any destination and there’s also a water taxi service available for clients.
• by boat – coordinates: 40°37’94″N 14°36’13″E. Decimal Degrees Lat: 40.64277778, Decimal Degrees Long: 14.60361111.
• by bus – From the Airport you can take the bus on the route Naples – Amalfi. Bus tickets are sold at “tabaccherie” (cigarette shops), newspaper stands, and bars and caffés in all the towns along the Amalfi Coast. There are different types of tickets, prices of which vary according to their validity:
45 minutes: €2.20
90 minutes: €3.40
24 hours: €6.80
3 days: €16.00
When you purchase your ticket, you can ask for information regarding which ticket is best suited to your travel plans. The bus drivers announce the main stops; you can ask the driver to announce your stop when you board the bus. All buses have an ample storage compartment, but please be advised that buses stop running at 10pm.
• by air -The closest international airport to Amalfi is located in Naples. It is about 3 hours away from major European Capitals such as Paris, Madrid, Athens, Brussels.
• by car – tourists can rent a car from Amalfi Car Service Societa ‘Cooperativa, which is 6.1 km away from the marina. Also, if you arrive at the Naples Airport you can rent a car from Alamo Rent a Car, which is 1 km away from the Airport. It takes about 10 minutes of walking to get there from the Airport.
The facilities for which skippers usually book a berth here
- Mooring assistance on arrival/departure
- 24-hour access
- 24-hours surveillance
- Fuel Station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry service
- Supermarket service provider
- Taxi driver to all destinations
- Water taxi
- Transfer skipper for all destinations
- Wooden and fiber glass boats repairs
- Engine and electric repairs
- Hotel Aurora
- 1 minute ( 100 m )
- Santa Caterina Hotel
- 10 minutes ( 1.7 km )
- Hotel Albergo L’Antico Convitto
- 13 minutes ( 800 m )
- NH Collection Grand Hotel Convento di Amalfi
- 5 minutes ( 1.1 km )
- Restaurant Da Ciccio Cielo Mare E Terra
- 11 minutes ( 3.6 km )
What is Marina Coppola Porto di Amalfi recommended for?
- Families with children
- Budget planning
Nearby Main events
- Great Carnival of Maiori
- Maiori, Alleys and Culture
- Jazz on the coast
- Aubergine and cioccolate festival
- Rossellini Film Festival