You can reach Porto Montenegro Marina by calling VHF71.
Porto Montenegro Marina is also known as Marina Montenegro, and it is a luxury marina that is hosted by the coastal town of Tivat, on the charming shores of the Adriatic Sea. Porto Montenegro Marina offers 450 berths and could accomodate yachts and megayachts up to 250 m in length. Located in
Berth prices updated for 2024
This marina has no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review of Porto Montenegro MarinaWrite a review
From helpful headlines to descriptive details, you could write the kinds of reviews travelers love a look. Kindly share your feedback regarding your experience in Porto Montenegro Marina to help them improve and tell future skippers / boat owners what to expect.
We strongly advise you to check the weather in Porto Montenegro Marina before your trip.Check weather
Porto Montenegro Marina is located in Tivat
Marina Entrance. The entrance to the marina is marked with red and green lights at night – the green light is located at the head of N breakwater, while the red light is located at the head of Jetty 5.
GPS position - 42˚26.03’N 018˚41.33’E
Porto Montenegro marina dock staff is available 24/7 and MUST be contacted before arrival and
prior to departure. Upon arrival, please provide the following information:
The assistance of a small dinghy boat may also be requested on VHF channel 71. The dock crew will be standing by for arrival and departure.
The mooring system for boats at Porto Montenegro is “Med” or “stern to”. For yachts on all jetties, with the exception of Jetty 1, the mooring system consists of two bow mooring lines (ground lines).
Please be sure to contact the marina on VHF 71 to ensure the marina staff will be at your berth on arrival to assist with line handling.
What's included in the berth price
Porto Montenegro Berthing Rules
- On Entry to Montenegro waters vessels must monitor Montenegro VTS on channel 11 and channel 16. Vessels over 300GT or 50m must call Montenegro VTS on arrival in Montenegro waters.
- Speed limit in the bay is 10 knots, and 6 knots in Kumbor and Verige channels.
- On Arrival from foriegn Port the Captain must complete the entry process with Customs, Immigration and Harbor Master.
- Yachts Must call Porto Montenegro on VHF Channel 71 to announce your arrival – please inform of your last port of call. The Porto Monntenegro's Dock team will direct you to the customs dock. The customs dock is the part of the marina on the North side close to the Yacht Club.
- Note that for out of hours arrivals passport control will be completed and the yacht will remain on the customs dock until the procedure is completed the following morning.
- The vignette is the permit to cruise in Montenegro waters. The fee depends on the length and type of the boat, as well as the period the vignette is valid for. Vignettes can be purchased for 1 day up to 1 year. Payment is made directly to the Harbour Masters office by credit card.
- You might be asked by the Harbor Master officer to present all the originals of the documentation.
The Restrictive Policy doesn't allow any refund.
More marinas to book a berth
Add dates for price