Before arriving in Port Vauban Antibes, call VHF channel 9 and indicate the name of the vessel, its dimensions and the length of stay desired. Upon docking, we will ask you to fill in the entry form, a copy of your yacht registration document and insurance papers and to respect the Marina rules:
• The maximum speed in the access passage and in the basins is 3 knots.
• For safety reasons (emergency services, firemen, ambulances), the parking of vehicles on docks and piers is strictly prohibited.
• Do not light any fire on the quays.
Sailing yachts equipped with a motor must be driven by engine in the harbour.
• Do not carry out any works that may cause nuisance (eg engine testing).
• Adjust the sound of the radios.
• Avoid all polluting discharges into the port.
• No bathing in the harbour, do not practice sailing or windsurfing on the water, this is prohibited and dangerous.
Good to know:
• Landmarks: tower of the old town, and the Fort Carré (visible from 10 to 15 miles)
• Arrival by night: breakwater (43°35’4 N-007°08’E) Fl.R.4s15m11m
• Access: by a 50 metre wide channel, difficult in easterly wind; night and day access in all weather
• Entry lights : Below fort Fl.G.4s vos. 003 – 048 (45) and 186 – 218 (32)
• Port lights for superyacht basin: entry channel marked by sector lights. From the breakwater and from the green starboard buoy Fl (2) G.6s
• Prevailing wind: East
Reception Working hours:
• July/August: Monday to Friday – 07.30 to 19.30 and Saturday – 07.30 to 14.30 and Sunday – 07.30 to 12.30
• April-June/September: Monday to Friday – 08.30 to 18.30 and Saturday – Saturday 08.00 to 13.00
• January-March/October-December: Monday to Friday – 08.30 to 12.30 and 13.30 to 17.00