You can reach Port Vauban Antibes by calling VHF9.
Berth prices updated for 2019
We strongly advise you to check the weather in Port Vauban Antibes before your trip.Check weather
Port Vauban Antibes is located in Antibes.
Before arriving in Port Vauban Antibes, call VHF channel 9 and indicate the name of the vessel, its dimensions and the length of stay desired. Upon docking, we will ask you to fill in the entry form, a copy of your yacht registration document and insurance papers and to respect the Marina rules:
• The maximum speed in the access passage and in the basins is 3 knots.
• For safety reasons (emergency services, firemen, ambulances), the parking of vehicles on docks and piers is strictly prohibited.
• Do not light any fire on the quays.Sailing yachts equipped with a motor must be driven by engine in the harbour.
• Do not carry out any works that may cause nuisance (eg engine testing).
• Adjust the sound of the radios.
• Avoid all polluting discharges into the port.
• No bathing in the harbour, do not practice sailing or windsurfing on the water, this is prohibited and dangerous.
Good to know:
• Landmarks: tower of the old town, and the Fort Carré (visible from 10 to 15 miles)
• Arrival by night: breakwater (43°35’4 N-007°08’E) Fl.R.4s15m11m
• Access: by a 50 metre wide channel, difficult in easterly wind; night and day access in all weather
• Entry lights : Below fort Fl.G.4s vos. 003 – 048 (45) and 186 – 218 (32)
• Port lights for superyacht basin: entry channel marked by sector lights. From the breakwater and from the green starboard buoy Fl (2) G.6s
• Prevailing wind: East
Reception Working hours:
• July/August: Monday to Friday – 07.30 to 19.30 and Saturday – 07.30 to 14.30 and Sunday – 07.30 to 12.30
• April-June/September: Monday to Friday – 08.30 to 18.30 and Saturday – Saturday 08.00 to 13.00
• January-March/October-December: Monday to Friday – 08.30 to 12.30 and 13.30 to 17.00
The Restrictive Policy doesn't allow any refund.
More marinas to book a berth
Add dates for price