You can reach Port de Saint Tropez by calling VHF9.
Port de Saint Tropez is also known as Saint Tropez Cruise Port or Port de Plaisance de Saint Tropez and it is located in the coastal commune with the same name, in the department of Var, on the French Riviera, being one of the most wanted marinas from the French Riviera. This community also represen
Berth prices updated for 2020
We strongly advise you to check the weather in Port de Saint Tropez before your trip.Check weather
Port de Saint Tropez is located in Saint Tropez.
The port has 2 basins: the Jean L'Escudier Basin and the Old Port. It is sheltered to the North by the Jean Réveille pier and its extension the Estienne d'Orves pier. Ships and boats from the Jean L'Escudier Basin, the Jean Reveille Pier and the Old Port are moored aft at the quay on pendille. An anchor is compulsory in the Old Port. On the Estienne d'Orves breakwater the ships are moored alongside the quay on hawsers.
- Speed. The maximum speed limit is 3 knots inside the harbor, but constant attention is required as traffic can be heavy.
- Hours. You are advised to avoid busy periods, particularly from 11am to 12:30am and from 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
A service for anchors and dead bodies is available from 8am to 7pm in high season*², for further information please contact the harbour master's office.
- Contact. When entering the harbor, please contact the Harbour Master’s Office, on VHF channel 9, who will give you all the details required for your stay.
• Safety advice. In the event of a fire or other incident on board, all skippers, owners or persons on duty should immediately inform the:
– Fire brigade – Tel: 18 or 112
On the quays. Please do not block the quays with boat supplies, vehicles, two-wheelers, etc.
The fluid distribution terminals are equipped with 220 and 380 volt plugs which can deliver up to 250 amps. The harbour master's office provides a rental service for electrical outlets subject to a deposit. A groom service is available to the crews for technical assistance during the wiring or connection of the shore power socket.
• Waste water treatment:
Technical bollards located on the jetty of Estienne d'Orves and the Old Port are equipped with a vacuum pumping system for waste water. This service is offered free of charge by appointment by calling the harbour master's office from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm every day.
Equipment and port facilities are at your disposal for your waste and more specifically for your hazardous waste (see map above):
- Selective sorting: household waste, bottles, paper, glass...
- Clean Point: hazardous waste (waste oils, flares, paints, detergents, aerosol, batteries, etc.).
• Fuel: Ships will be able to refuel at the fuel station on the pier of the green lighthouse.
• Hours of operation
April - May: 9:00 am to 12:30 pm; 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
June - July - August: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
September: 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
October: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
THE CAPTAIN'S OFFICE:
Winter : from 8am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm
Spring: from 8am to 8pm
Summer: 24 hours a day
The Restrictive Policy doesn't allow any refund.
More marinas to book a berth
Add dates for price