- Speed. The maximum speed limit is 3 knots inside the harbor, but constant attention is required as traffic can be heavy.
- Hours. You are advised to avoid busy periods, particularly from 11am to 12:30am and from 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
- Contact. When entering the harbor, please contact the Harbour Master’s Office, on VHF channel 9, who will give you all the details required for your stay.
• Safety advice. In the event of a fire or other incident on board, all skippers, owners or persons on duty should immediately inform the :
– Fire brigade – Tel: 18 or 112
– Harbour Master’s Office – Tel: +33 (0) 494 566 870
Start fighting the fire and remove all flammable material. Four siren blasts signal that there is an incident in the harbor.
• On the quays. Please do not block the quays with boat supplies, vehicles, two-wheelers, etc. There are special parking places for this purpose if you look for them.
- Fuel delivery. At the station on the green lighthouse jetty – Tel: +33 (0) 494 960 718 or +33 (0) 785 214 871.
Opening hours :
April – May: from 9.00am to 12.30pm and from 2.00pm to 5.30pm
June – July – August: from 8.00am to 8.00pm
September: from 8.30am to 7.00pm
October from 9.00am to 12.00pm and from 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Seven companies are officially appointed for the delivery of regular and detaxed fuel around the harbour, at fixed hours. To get their contact or for any other information, please ask the harbour office.
- General waste. General waste should be disposed of by 9pm in the containers supplied for this purpose on the quays. Disposing of waste in any other way is strictly forbidden. Contact the Harbour Master’s Office regarding bulky or heavy items.
- Pollution. Saint-Tropez strives constantly to protect the environment. Help us by being an active partner in respecting the water in the harbor. To eject waste water or dump oil in the port is strictly forbidden and will be subject to severe penalties.