The 16 founding marinas were built between 1982 and 1985 and opened one year later. Then the ACI Marina Korčula and ACI Marina Opatija followed. In 1991, the previously independent ACI Marina Dubrovnik was integrated into the network. Three years later ACI Cres and ACI Simuni marinas followed. The ACI Marina Slano (north of Dubrovnik) was opened as the newest Marina 2016.
Of the 22 marinas, 18 are open year-round. The ACI Marinas Palmižana, Piškera, Rab and Zut are only open from April to October. The ACI marinas have a good range of services. Mooring lines, electricity, water, and sanitary facilities are a matter of course.
In addition to new marinas, there have been a number of modernizations in recent years. ACI Marina Rovinj was closed at the end of 2016 and rebuilt from scratch. The re-opening took place end of April 2019.
The ACI Marina Rovinj is now one of the most exclusive marinas on the Adriatic. There is a total of 386 berths in the water for yachts up to 50 m in length and and 30 berths on land.
The ACI marina in Split also underwent extensive refurbishment and modernization in 2016. According to the ACI management, several other marinas are also about to modernize.
Some of the mainland marinas are the starting point for various charter fleets. Then at the weekend, the sanitary facilities are at the capacity limit with the associated disadvantages.
Instant Booking available in all ACI Marinas. All ACI Marinas can be booked instantly on MarinaReservation.com.
Best Berth Price Guarantee. Marina Reservation guarantees the best ACI berth price, so the price is never higher than when you book online directly at the marina.
Assistance in 4 languages. On our berth booking website, we offer assistance in 4 languages: english, french, italian and spanish.
Real guest reviews. You could read real reviews of guests who already booked berths in the ACI Marinas.
Berth Prices 2019
The prices for the ACI Marinas are quite different. While the popular ACI marinas are found in the upper price segment in Rovinj, Palmizana, Korcula, Skradin or Split, other marinas such as Šimuni, Umag, but also Opatija and Supetarska Draga are among the most affordable ACI marinas in Croatia.
The new ACI Marina Rovinj is the most expensive marina (150 € / day / 12 m LOA) in the ACI network after its reopening while the ACI Marina Supetarska Draga has the lowest berth prices (62 € / day / 12 m LOA).
The main reason is ACI Marina Rovinj is the marina with the biggest investment in ACI history, which was built after a €20 million investment and categorized with 5 anchors, was opened on April 2019.
Please find below the daily berth prices for July 2019 (1 day). Note that the berth prices are sorted from the highest to the lowest for a 12 m boat length.
|ACI Marinas||12 m||15 m||20 m|
|ACI Marina Rovinj||150 €||191 €||340 €|
|ACI Marina Palmižana||131 €||181 €||289 €|
|ACI Marina Korčula||121 €||165 €||253 €|
|ACI Marina Split||116 €||141 €||213 €|
|ACI Marina Skradin||109 €||148 €||228 €|
|ACI Marina Slano||99 €||133 €||231 €|
|ACI Marina Rab||98 €||127 €||208 €|
|ACI Marina Trogir||94 €||120 €||187 €|
|ACI Marina Vrboska||93 €||126 €||200 €|
|ACI Marina Milna||88 €||122 €||191 €|
|ACI Marina Dubrovnik||85 €||121 €||211 €|
|ACI Marina Cres||82 €||107 €||177 €|
|ACI Marina Jezera||82 €||110 €||170 €|
|ACI Marina Pomer||81 €||108 €||181 €|
|ACI Marina Vodice||79 €||108 €||167 €|
|ACI Marina Piškera||79 €||103 €||137 €|
|ACI Marina Pula||78 €||103 €||172 €|
|ACI Marina Zut||76 €||98 €||131 €|
|ACI Marina Šimuni||70 €||93 €||181 €|
|ACI Marina Umag||70 €||91 €||139 €|
|ACI Marina Opatija||63 €||81 €||135 €|
|ACI Marina Supetarska Draga||62 €||81 €||136 €|
Catamarans and Trimarans Berth Prices. For catamarans and trimarans, the prices of all wet berth or dry berth categories are increased by:
- 25% in ACI marinas Umag and Cres
- 50% in ACI marinas Pula, Pomer, Supetarska Draga, Rab and Šimuni
- 50% in ACI marinas Žut and Piškera only from 13 July to 23 August
- 50% in ACI marinas Milna and Vrboska, except for vessels on daily wet berth from 1 June to 30 September
- 50% in ACI Marina Palmižana from 1 April to 31 May and from 1 October to 31 October Î
- 80% in ACI marinas Opatija, “Veljko Barbieri” Slano and Korčula
- 80% in ACI Marina Skradin, except for vessels on daily wet berth from 1 June to 30 September
- 80% in ACI Marina Vrboska for vessels on daily wet berth from 1 June to 30 September
- 80% in ACI Marina Palmižana from 1 June to 31 July and from 1 September to 30 September
- 100% in ACI marinas Rovinj, Jezera, Vodice, Trogir, Split and Dubrovnik
- 100% in ACI Marina Skradin for vessels on daily wet berth from 1 June to 30 September
- 100% in ACI Marina Milna for vessels on daily wet berth from 1 June to 30 September
- 100% in ACI Marina Palmižana from 1 August to 31 August
Depending on availability, the ACI marinas offer the following:
- wet berth categories: daily, monthly, semiannual winter, semi-annual summer, nine-month (ACI marinas Rovinj and Skradin), and annual;
- dry berths: daily, fifteen-day (ACI Marina Dubrovnik), monthly, semiannual (ACI marinas Umag, Pomer, Opatija, Cres, S. Draga, Jezera, Vodice, Korčula and Dubrovnik), semiannual winter, semi-annual summer and annual.
ACI Marina Dubrovnik offers the largest ACI Marinas Berths, which could accommodate yachts up to 75 m in length.
|Marina||Up to (m)||Berths|
|ACI Marina Dubrovnik||75||380|
|ACI Marina Skradin||70||180|
|ACI Marina Split||60||348|
|ACI Marina Rovinj||50||416|
|ACI Marina Korčula||45||159|
|ACI Marina Milna||40||170|
|ACI Marina Cres||40||458|
|ACI Marina Pula||40||194|
|ACI Marina Zut||40||135|
|ACI Marina Umag||40||475|
|ACI Marina Opatija||40||283|
|ACI Marina Palmižana||30||211|
|ACI Marina Pomer||30||294|
|ACI Marina Trogir||25||174|
|ACI Marina Jezera||25||225|
|ACI Marina Vodice||25||273|
|ACI Marina Šimuni||25||195|
|ACI Marina Supetarska Draga||25||274|
|ACI Marina Slano||20||193|
|ACI Marina Rab||20||142|
|ACI Marina Vrboska||20||119|
|ACI Marina Piškera||18||118|
With more than 450 berths, the ACI marinas in Cres and Dubrovnik are the largest marinas while the ACI marina Piskera (situated in the narrow channel between the uninhabited islands of Piškera and Panitula Vela, in the Kornati Archipelago, has 118 wet berths) with almost 118 berths is the smallest one.
Water and Electricity Facilities
In the berth price, there is included:
- use of the toilet facilities and showers
- electricity and water consumption for standard boat purposes, except in ACI marinas Rovinj and “Veljko Barbieri” Slano where the electricity connection higher than 32A 3P is charged additionally, and water is charged according to consumption.
Electricity: The ACI Marinas offer berths with and without a consumption counter.
a. Berths with consumption counter: ACI marinas Rovinj and “Veljko Barbieri” Slano, which have consumption counters installed on berths, charge the use of the 32A 3P electricity connection and higher for all berth categories.
The prices are indicated in the marinas’ internal price lists. ACI Marina Pomer, which has consumption counters installed on dry berths, charges the use of electricity connection through a prepaid system.
ACI Marina Dubrovnik, which has consumption counters installed on some berths, offers the option of using the electricity connection through a prepaid system.
b. Berths without a consumption counter: Electricity consumption for standard boat purposes is included in the price of all berth categories. In ACI Marina Skradin, the use of the 32A 3P (three-phase) electricity connection and higher is paid additionally in the amount of 10% of the price of an annual and nine-month wet berth.
ACI marinas Žut and Piškera have limited electricity supply. Electricity is available from 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. and from 6 p.m. to 12 p.m.
Water consumption: Water consumption for standard boat purposes is included in the price of all berth categories. The exceptions are ACI marinas Rovinj and “Veljko Barbieri” Slano, which have consumption counters installed, and where water is charged according to consumption.
ACI marinas Žut and Piškera have limited water supply. Water is available from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Consumption of water for boat washing is charged according to the other services price list, by boat length. Stopping at the marina for the purpose of filling water tanks is charged according to the internal price lists of each individual ACI marina. All ACI marinas offer water and electricity supply in accordance with their technical capabilities. Restriction in electricity or water supplies does not constitute grounds for price change.
ACI Card for the ACI Members
The ACI Card is a membership card intended only for boaters who have entered into the Annual Berthing Contract in one of the ACI marinas, the Nine-Month Berthing Contract in ACI marinas Rovinj or Skradin, or the annual combination of the Semi-Annual Wet Berthing Contract and the Semi-Annual Dry Berthing Contract. Charter companies, i.e. vessels owned by charter companies moored on an annual berth in ACI marinas, are also entitled to the ACI Card and all the benefits offered by it.
On the presentation of their ACI Card, ACI Card holders are entitled to the following benefits:
- 30% discount on daily wet berth rates in all ACI marinas from 1 January to 31 May and from 1 October to 31 December*
- 20% discount on daily wet berth rates in all ACI marinas from 1 June to 30 September* ACI price list 2019 17
- 50% discount on daily, monthly, and semiannual** dry berth rates is granted to holders of the Annual Wet Berthing Contract, either in the ACI marina listed on the contract or in a different ACI marina, subject to availability, during the validity period of the Annual Wet Berthing Contract***
- 3 days on a wet berth free of charge, in the marina listed in the contract, for holders of the Annual Dry Berthing Contract, during the validity period of the contract***
- 3 days on a dry berth free of charge (rental of boat cradles/supports is not charged), either in the ACI marina listed in the contract or in a different ACI marina, subject to availability, for holders of the Annual Wet Berthing Contract, during the validity period of the contract; when using 2 crane or travel lift operations, this is added to the days included in the crane/travel lift service, for a total of 6 days in a dry berth free of charge***
- one car parking space in the marina for the use of the berth rental contract holder subject to the availability of the relevant facilities in the marina
- 50% discount on apartment accommodation in ACI Marina Cres from 1 October to 31 March
- 540 EUR discount on the annual berth rental price will be granted for the following year to any current ACI guest who brings a new client entering into an annual berth rental contract for one of the following ACI marinas: Umag, Pula, Pomer, Cres, Supetarska Draga, Šimuni, Milna, Vrboska or “Veljko Barbieri” Slano (not valid for transfers of vessels from other ACI marinas)
- ACI Card members who are not members of Sea Help are granted a 50% discount on all Sea Help technical services once a year (Sea Help membership fee excluded)
- *does not apply to the anchorage Žut
- **except in ACI marinas Umag and Dubrovnik
- ***not valid in case of the use of the annual combination of the Semi-Annual Wet Berthing Contract and the Semi-Annual Dry Berthing Contract
ACI Marinas Offers
Take advantage of the following marina combination daily berth packages and get an additional daily berth for free*:
- ACI marinas Žut and Piškera – 2 + 1 free and 1 + 1 + 1 free
- 15% discount on the annual berth rate in ACI marinas Umag, Pula, Cres, Supetarska Draga, Milna, Vrboska and Korčula for the first year to the new clients and existing ACI clients for bringing the second and each subsequent vessel (subject to availability)**
*The aforementioned applies only in the case of consecutive dates. Does not apply to the anchorage Žut; for 2 paid daily berths, the third daily berth is free of charge; for one paid daily berth in ACI Žut and one paid daily berth in ACI Piškera, the second daily berth in ACI Piškera is free of charge and vice versa.
**Exclusively for private and legal persons whose vessels are used not for commercial, but for private purposes